I just tried to open the PHP link about the Navy.  I'm running IE6 (freshly
installed today, so no tweaks have been made) with Win2000.  When I clicked
on the link in the email, a "locate link" window came up (similar to an open
file window).  This does not happen on my coworker's machine.  The only
obvious difference between my computer and my coworker's computer is that
I'm running Office XP and he's got Office 2000, so we've got different
versions of Outlook.

We are currently redoing our website so that the URL has all of the unique
identifiers for each graph, so the whole point is to have people graph
something, copy it into an email, and send it to someone so they get the
same graph.

Does this happen to anyone else?  Is there something we can do to prevent it
from happening?

Thanks!

-Natalie

PS Here's the link that was sent, if you want to try it:

http://www.zend.com/zend/cs/csnavalready.php

Natalie S. Leotta
Information Management Services, Inc.
(301) 680-9770