I have a bunch of pages on my site inside an apache .htaccess protected
directory. After visitors have logged in I am on part of my site I need to
find out which user it is that has logged in. I thought this information was
stored in the $PHP_AUTH_USER variable, but when I print this variable it is
empty. Does anyone know of way to tell on apache 7 how to tell with php who
is logged in?

Mike Fifield
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc.
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the
Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review
by someone other than the recipient.