Hi John,

Thanks for answering. Apparently not. I have tried both the builds provided
by Marc (well respected) at http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/ and the
default build included with Apple's MacOSX (10.1.4). Neither include these
files. Marc says that the file is not included and just instructs to write
it... I just can't find an example of the format. I only need a couple of
lines in it for the scripts I wish to run, and know what they are. I am just
unsure if the php.ini file needs specific lines to open and close, or if I
can just create a file with the declarations I require (and nothing else)
and save it in the correct location.

Cheers, verdon