Hi,

1. PHP native function for Informix will not work, because there is missing
php_ifx.dll extension in latest PHP 4.2.1 bundle for win32.

2. you have probably error in instalation of Infomix ODBC drivers. The file 'csql.iem'
is part of standart instalation. Check your instalation ...

Juraj
System Administrator

CAC LEASING Slovakia, a.s.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]