take the following html code

<form method=post>
<input type=image name=myimg src=something.gif>
</form>

Now when that is created by a php script the value that is passed back is
the following.

myimg.x="Click loc X"&myimg.y="Click loc y"

I could leave the name attribute off and I get an x/y value set that I can
use for some math functions I have.  The problem is that I have more than
one image that could be clicked on and depending on which you click on
determines what math to do.

$HTTP_POST_VARS['myimg.x'] seems to be an object as I can't do the following
$x=$HTTP_POST_VARS['myimg.x'];

Anyone know how I can get this value into a variable I can use?