At 01:39 PM 6/12/02 , Barajas, Arturo wrote:
> > From: Lazor, Ed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
>Hi, Ed.
>
> > and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one he's helped.  That
> > garners even more respect - IMHO.
>
>I'm new on the list, so I really don't know Rasmus, or what he does. As
>far as I've read messages, he seems to be really appreciated and
>respected, one way or another.

You can check out this bit from the PHP archives, written by Rasmus:

         http://www.php.net/manual/phpfi2.php#history

and take a look through the credits

         http://www.php.net/credits.php

and count how many times his name appears. In short, PHP sprang from his
brain. Now, it springs from many brains.

         -steve

| Steve Edberg                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Database/Programming/SysAdmin                            (530)754-9127 |
| University of California, Davis             http://pgfsun.ucdavis.edu/ |