From: Tom Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 12:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Dynamic Arrays

I have an array question. I want to use a dynamic array but I don't know
how to do this. What I want to do is this, I want to write a form script
that takes the elements of the form and submits them in the array then I
want to do a loop and check to see if each element in the array has a
value and then if it does bullocks for them, but if it doesn't then I
want it to come to a screeching halt and tell them what dolts they are
for missing a field. So basically I want to have a Required field option
for the form. I'm still learning arrays and dynamic arrays are just
throwing me and I can't find a good code example to work from.

TIA.