Hi,

How to get the php.ini file ? I tried to run phpinfo program and where I
got following

Configuration File (php.ini) Path    /usr/local/lib

I tried to open that file, it has only 2 lines as follows:

magic_quotes_gpc = On
error_reporting = 5

Any addition is required ?

Thanks
Manisha

At 10:13 PM 6/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
Yes what are your settings in php.ini, generally the default settings are
sufficient?