From: Analysis & Solutions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 2:25 PM
To: PHP List
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: Spam Bots/E-mail Addys

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 12:32:05AM -0300, Manuel Lemos wrote:
> On 06/14/2002 12:03 AM, Justin French wrote:
> >On 14/06/02 12:45 PM, Manuel Lemos ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> >
> >>Javascript-less represent less then 0.5% of the users in the World.
> >
> >I'd be interested in seeing this data proven.  I'm not being sarcastic --
> >I'm genuinely interested.

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse.html/statistics/statistics.html#user-browse
rs

Just because they have a browser that can handle JS doesn't mean they have
it turned on.

My target audience is the folks who are smart enough to keep JS turned
off.

I keep JS off my sites because I want them to be universally accessible.

Considering there's very little Java'sCrap does that can't be done server
side, there's very little reason to use it.

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution