It also has support for snippits, or a code library that you can add, edit
or delete.  Saves alot of time in re-using code.  I definately recommend it,
not only for that reason for but for the code debugging options available.
HTH
Jas

002101c213ca$36cfba20$b402a8c0@mango">news:002101c213ca$36cfba20$b402a8c0@mango...