Hi PPL,

Learning PHP was fun thanks to all of you, you were a big help, I could not have come
so far without all your comments,suggestions and flames....:-) thanks.

Now I have a differient kind of problem, My mailbox ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is getting flooded
and I would like to stop recieveing mail from the list, I have tried unsubscribing a
number of times without any success as the admin/moderator has blocked my address from
sending mail to the list, so am using this new email address.....

If any of you have an idea on who the admin is kindly tell him to remove me, he/she
can send me a confirmation email if needed to prove that "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is my address
too, but please ask him/her to remove me asap.

Cheers,
-Ryan.