> personnaly, I agree with you, and I would really like to see more PHP
> frameworks (or template systems) rely on XML/XSLT.
> you can have a look at :
> http://www.interakt.ro/products/Krysalis/

I disagree. Maybe I'm just not getting it, or understanding the "FULL
POWER" of xml/xslt. It just seems like it's adding in an additional
layer that you don't need. It seems so dependent on browser versions,
and parser versions, etc. Just make a plain HTML template and a small
template parsing script to insert the variables you need. Pattemplate is
pretty close to XSL, but I haven't seen any speed comparisons on it.

---John Holmes...