From: Jean-Christian Imbeault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: June 25, 2002 1:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Seperating presentation from logic

I'm just about to start a large PHP project in which I get to work with
professional designers/layout people. I want to separate all the
programming logic from the presentation but I am not sure how to do this.

Can anyone point me to resources (web tutorials/articles or books) that
would help me figure out how best to separate my programming work from
designer's work and how best to integrate them?

Sorry for asking such a generic question but I don't know how to best
phrase it. I did look on the web but the best I could find were some
mentions of templates. While templates seems ok they don't address all
the issues of separation presentation from code (if I understand them
correctly).

Thanks!

Jc