I still don't get what the big fuss of OO programming is about
I do agree that it is stylistic hence helps someone else who
hasn't written your code to follow up on what you are doing...
But so far the programs I have been writing in OO supported
languages have been written and scripted on an "as is needed"
basis...  i.e.  I have the basic idea then I simply start scratching
down methods/functions I have never sat down and drawn
a single UML diagram on a project that I am about to do...

How many of us have done so?  Could some one please
point out another feasible advantage of OO programming
a part from the fact that I would make someone else's work
easier by using this style of programming...

Spike...