php-general Digest 1 Jul 2002 02:16:39 -0000 Issue 1437

Topics (messages 104573 through 104611):

Re: bug in sessions
        104573 by: John Holmes

Re: Getting IP from behind proxies
        104574 by: Bruce Karstedt
        104577 by: Rasmus Lerdorf
        104598 by: Peter

Re: Two cases going to same case?
        104575 by: Chris Shiflett
        104586 by: Anil Kumar K.

Register Globals = off
        104576 by: PHPCoder
        104580 by: Jason Wong
        104583 by: Justin French

Re: pop-up windows
        104578 by: Bruce Karstedt
        104593 by: SP

PEAR website down
        104579 by: Paul Reilly

XML Problem
        104581 by: Sebastian A.
        104590 by: Analysis & Solutions
        104596 by: Sebastian A.

Re: [Session] SID automatically add on all pages?
        104582 by: Justin French
        104584 by: John Holmes
        104587 by: Tim Stoop
        104597 by: César Aracena

fopen(); deciding if going for the IP or domain.
        104585 by: php.net.co.cr
        104588 by: Chris Hewitt

Re: Gradients in PHP & GD
        104589 by: Joshua Alexander
        104605 by: Bogdan Stancescu
        104607 by: Joshua Alexander
        104608 by: Lazor, Ed

Re: PHP with online cedit card processing
        104591 by: Steve Yates

Re: securing an 'includes' dir
        104592 by: Steve Yates
        104594 by: Chris Shiflett

Re: Blank emails
        104595 by: César Aracena

Finding all instances
        104599 by: mikeyb

[more info]  Finding all instances
        104600 by: mikeyb
        104604 by: Andrew Brampton

Re: include files or fopen
        104601 by: David Freeman

Globals bug??
        104602 by: troy.recipezaar.com
        104603 by: Rasmus Lerdorf

Re: More on removing item from cart
        104606 by: Analysis & Solutions

How to put these 2 IF statements into  1,  with regex?
        104609 by: php.net.co.cr
        104610 by: Martin Towell
        104611 by: CC Zona

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Begin Message ---
Same for me (PHP4.2.1 on Win). Unset removes the variable from the
session for the duration of the script, but doesn't actually remove it
from the session. Using session_unregister() does remove the variable
from the session. You should post it as a bug, Michal, or tell them to
change the documentation.

---John Holmes...

Republic
> tel.: ++420 2 3337 1117, fax:  ++420 2 3337 1112

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Why not create a cookie for that poll. When the vote check for the cookie.
Unless a user clears the cookie himself, you basically limit votes to one
per computer or one per computer per user.

Bruce Karstedt
President
Technology Consulting Associates, Ltd.
Tel: 847-735-9488