Hi
It just so happens I have been playing with an html parser making an html
to xml converter. I started with phpHTMLparse class but it couldn't cope
with the html generated by microsoft so I have modified it to better handle
carriage returns,white space,comments and embedded commands in the html.
Your quite welcome to the files if it'll help.
Tom