On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:45:40 +0200
"Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is the increase of the network traffic noticable? The query is pretty small
> just text. Do u really think this might increase the traffic?
Try to heavely charge a DB with images inside it.
Do the same without DB, that depends if the dbms is in another server or not, note
localhost server can use the network interface and not the socket.

then compare the two methods, and use the best :).

Tests are always the best way to get the best methods :).

> I also noticed that the image is not cached anymore. Is this true for all
> blobs, or do I just access them in a wron way?
Cached ? Client side ?

hth

pa