Привет!

andy wrote:
> Everything works fine exept of error handling. Which means if a user wants
> to go back from step 2 to one and has already filled in some data in site 2
> he will loose this data for sure. It is not possible to transport the data
> via get anymor because the text is way to long.

Okay, this means Form 1 can be entered from two directions:
   1) the usual sequence (that is, the way users usually get to it)
   2) getting back from Form 2

If you place a button on Form2 saying "go back to form 1" when your user
presses it just post your current data back to the script of form1.
*PLUS* you add a hidden field called *FLAGBACK* (or whatever you want to
call it like.

when the script that prepares form1 is called it must check for
*FLAGBACK* being present. If not, it will do the same old stuff, if yes
you just write a new branch that will put the data back into form 1. Easy.

*BUT* all this will never protect your user in case he just presses
*back* on his browser. Make sure this is well explained on the page.

пока
Альберто
Киев

--

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......