Привет!

andy wrote:
> sorry maybe I did explain it not good enough.
>
> The problem is that if a user has entered data in form 2 goes back to form 1
> and forward to form 2 again, the data he entered once in form 2 is lost. And
> I do not find a way how the get the data out of form 2 because the back
> button is placed in form 3 (same site as form2 ) to allow a different action
> since we have to link to another site then in form 2.
>
> sounds confusing? I know but I hope I explained it ok

Honestly yes, it does :( Cant't you draw a sort of diagram? Besides, I
will probably also need to know how data is modelled (that is, what your
tables look like) to give you meaningful advice.

пока
Альберто
Киев

--

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......