Personally, I think the concept of NEEDING https is a bit rediculous.

Generally, trying to get through the front door, would be the same as
trying to get through a concrete wall with a baseball bat...

Now, finding a back door, and getting at THEIR database is the REAL key.
people don't generally try and hack routers... most current router systems
haven't been hacked.. there are attempts, same as anything else.. it just
isn't very common.

if you can steal the keys, you can steal the database, which holds more
than stealing a site for a few minutes.

Michael J. Ryan  -  tracker1[*at*]theroughnecks.com
Roughneck BBS: http://www.theroughnecks.net  telnet://theroughnecks.net
Y!: aztracker1 - aim: azTracker1 - icq: 4935386 - msn: see email
One program for aim/icq/yahoo/msn/irc  -  http://www.trillian.cc/

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...