Привет!

PeterV wrote:
>> Warning:  Invalid content of \{\} in
>> /home/httpd/includes/fasttemplate.class.php on line 199

You are on windows, aren't you? I remember seeing such a thing some two
years ago. It vanished after php reinstallation. After that I did the
right thing and had microsoft vanish from my life forever.

Anyway, it was something in the ereg that gets the symbols to substitute
in the template. You should look there. But before you turn your HTML
templates upside down do try and reinstall PHP. As far as I can remember
everything worked by taking away the {} containers around the symbol
(and in the ereg expression). Which is to say you should go thru
thousands of HTML fragments. But really, it's been a long time.

As for version problems, I use FastTemplate since ages and never saw
anything like that on a LinuxBox. Right now I am running the last
version on the machine I am writing from. And FastTemplate runs with no
problems.

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......