Hi all... If you read the latest post from me you will see that it was
my intention when creating a looping mail sender. The post was called
mail() function. Although I took it off after sending him like
25.000.000 mails that where called Hi0, Hi1, Hi2, Hi3, etc. The sender
and the subject also increased by a number in order to difficult him the
task of blocking the sender.

I took it off because I guessed I could get into trouble and because I
though that he would have killed his account by then.

The only problem I see in your scripts, is that the server will time out
after a couple of thousand emails. I figure it out when sending
10.000.000 at one ;)