Привет!

Sorry, got no time to surf around for a Linux list, so please answer
privately since this is totally OT.

I am running gnome on top of rh 7.1, since I upgraded to librep 0.15.1
and sawfish 1.0.1 I need to reinstall librep once a week.

Apart from the annoying fact in itself, when rep goes astray it simply
blocks everything (even ctrl-alt-bspace won't kill X anymore), so that I
have to switch the power down and end up having to run fsck to repair my
filesystem afterwards. Not a pleasant situation indeed.

Anyone can give me a suggestion about it? Any help would be appreciated,
Ineed to finish my job and go on vacation, I can risk having to
reinstall my machine from scratch at every step I take :(

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......