On Monday 15 July 2002 03:55, Tim Luoma wrote:
> Jason Wong wrote:
> > This list gets at least one question a day on this subject ...
>
> And there will be a lot more as people scan the web for example scripts
> and find ones that assume 'register_globals' is set to on.

Questions coming from those sources are partly understandable.

What I was referring to was the particular case of "I've got an application
that was working perfectly using php X.XX, then I upgraded to php Y.YY and
now it doesn't work anymore".

It is those people who should look before they leap and read before they
upgrade.

/*
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
                -- Paul Beatty
*/