Kondwani Spike Mkandawire wrote:

>"Richard Black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>004701c22cc9$880a4be0$16fea8c0@DVLAPTOP1">news:004701c22cc9$880a4be0$16fea8c0@DVLAPTOP1...
>
>>Sounds more like it's to do with the php.ini settings on the IIS box
>>than IIS itself.
>>
>>http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.php#ini.error-reporting
>>
>Probably, but I have seen a lot of posts with problems like
>this on the php forums which is where I got the @ symbol...

I agree with Richard here. It sounds as though error_reporting is set at
E_ALL on the windows box and at a different level on the linux box such
that you are not getting the error messages. If its not a
register_globals problem then it sounds as though you are using
variables before assigning them a value.

Without some code and exact error message its hard to tell.

HTH
Chris