On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 12:26:08PM -0400, DonPro wrote:

> $color_list = explode(",", $color);
>
> Now that I have a string of colors delimited by commas, I would like to
> parse the string and print out all my colors.

Start with turning on line wrapping in your email client...

Now, your sentence isn't specific enough.  What do you mean by you "want
the print out all my colors?"  Specifically what do you want your output
to look like?

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution