>I have been running 4.1.1 due to any time I upgraded to 4.2.0 I would
>get emalloc errors. Now that this upgrade to 4.2.2 I am getting the same
>errors and this is a must upgrade. If any one can help with finding out
>why I am getting these errors I would appreciate it.
>

>[This is from my error_log file]
>
>FATAL:  emalloc():  Unable to allocate -273464 bytes
>FATAL:  emalloc():  Unable to allocate -272312 bytes
>[Tue Jul 23 16:27:36 2002] [notice] child pid 26650 exit signal
>Segmentation fault (11)
>[Tue Jul 23 16:27:36 2002] [notice] child pid 26612 exit signal
>Segmentation fault (11)
>
>I get this on some pages, but not all pages

If no answer is forthcoming, use the directions at http://bugs.php.net/ to
generate a backtrace and post a bug report there.

You may want to consider down-grading to before the Security bug for now, if
that's a viable option.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm
I'm looking for a PRO QUALITY two-input sound card supported by Linux (any