Anyway, with asides to the snooty "RTFM" reply I got, I thought I'd share.
Turns out the \'s that I was having problems getting rid of were written there from a form post that was used to collect the data. I still haven't found a way to remove them after reading them from the file, but I did manage to change them before they were posted by doing a strtr. If someone has a way to clearn \'s out of a string brought in from a file, I'm all ears, but it's working now. -- The Health TV Channel, Inc. (a non - profit organization) 3820 Lake Otis Pkwy. Anchorage, AK 99508 907.770.6200 ext.220 907.336.6205 (fax) Web: www.healthtvchannel.org -- PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php