It's extremely important as to where you put the function within your
script.  I know it's basic and goes without saying, but hey a lot of
mistakes that we make.. Especially late at night, are ones that embarrass us
after we find out the answer :)  I guess I would have to find out exactly
what you are doing to know what the problem is.

Cheers!

Rick

"The future does not belong to those who are content with today, apathetic
toward common problems and their fellow man alike, timid and fearful in the
face of bold projects and new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can
blend passion, reason and courage in a personal commitment to the great
enterprises and ideals of American society." - Robert F. Kennedy