I've signed up, and I suppose I would qualify for the Washington, DC area, though that
is not strictly the locale I have setup :o)

As it's new, I'm sure many will be signing up in the coming weeks.  Personally, I can
hardly wait to sit around and chat with other PHP developers.  Sign up now if you
haven't all!

Martin Clifford
Homepage: http://www.completesource.net
Developer's Forums: http://www.completesource.net/forums/

>>> "Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/25/02 10:15AM >>>
Top 10 Locales --
Washington DC (9 members)
Amsterdam (7 members)
Leeds, UK (7 members)
London, England (7 members)
Atlanta (5 members)
Manhattan (below 42nd St) (5 members)
Melbourne (5 members)
Oakland-Alameda, CA (4 members)
Nashville, TN (4 members)
St. Louis, MO (4 members)

I am somewhat surprised that there are no more developers in Texas signed
up. In my area it would just be me and one other. I was hoping to get to see
enough to start a users group. There is only a total of 268 signed up
world-wide.

* Want to meet other PHP developers *
* in your area? Check out:          *
* http://php.meetup.com/            *