Hi,
I did not find any print or echo stetement in the
sample example before hearder or setcookie function.
Is there any way to find out what really is causing
error or trace the program. Actually i am very new to
this cookies and all stuff. Is there any way of
tracing the program? I am using it on red hat 7.3.