Your default error reporting level must be set different on your Windows
box.  If you turn off E_NOTICE warnings on your Windows box it will act
the same as your Linux box.

But, in general, to write E_ALL clean code you would check if each exists
first, or swallow the errors if you know that these indices may not be
present using something like this:

if (@$raw_data[$num_count] != @$match_array[$x]) {

-Rasmus