From: Jason Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 5:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Linux PHP editor

On Friday 09 August 2002 20:34, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I use vim most of the time... but how 'bout some bluefish?
>
>   http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

Last time I tried it (about a month ago) the syntax highlighting was
atrocious. I've always favoured quanta over bluefish but Redhat 7.3
seriously
broke quanta. That only leaves vim (nedit is good, but has problems
integrating with the KDE clipboard which renders it impotent).

/*
The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of
civilization.
                -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
*/