Hi,

I'm sorry, I know this is a commonly asked question, but I've checked every
suggestion offered here and in other groups/lists.  Yet, I still get "Failed
to write session data (user). Please verify that the current setting of
session.save_path is correct (/tmp/php)"

I have save_path set to "/tmp/php" in php.ini.  This directory exists and is
owner/group/world writable.  There is even a single session file already
present in the directory (I suspect it was created when I tried turning on
session.auto_start; unfortunately postnuke didn't want to work with that
setting on).

I'm running PHP 4.1.2/Apache 1.3.26 on MacOSX 10.1.5 Server.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Dmitry