> How do you include the source scripts into the main scripts?  By using
> include() or require()?  IIRC, __LINE__ and __FILE__ should work in
> cases like that telling you the line and file name of the source script,
> not the main script.

Unfortunately none of them. I really put them together in the same file. The
reason is that there are many small pieces of code which all together give a
complete script. Technically, I could use require/include instead, but this
would mean that every generated script consists of a dozen of files.

Thank you anyway.

- Thomas