Hi all,

  I am not 100% sure if this is a PHP problem, so I apologize in advance if
it is an off-topic problem.

  I have a Linux server where I develop my websites. A Windows 2000 takes
care of our network internet connectivity. I need to show to a client the
progress of our work, so I've shared through Samba a directory from Linux,
and installed Apache on the Windows 2000 and used the Alias option to point
to this Linux share:

Alias /cs/ //192.168.0.253/apachedir/

  When I access my development website locally, or use a browser and input
the IP address, everything goes fine. But when I am on the Windows 2000 and
type:

http://localhost/cs/

  An include error occurs:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'gerador.inc.php' (include_path='') in
//192.168.0.253\apachedir\index.php on line 3

  Anyone knows the fix? Perhaps I should ask what basically I have in mind
since the beggining: How can I server webpages from a networked Linux
through the Windows 2000 that is connected to the Internet?

  Any help is sincerely appreciated.

  Thanks,

--
Julio Nobrega