@ Edwin em Wednesday 14 August 2002 14:51 foi agraciado com uma resposta
por:

> And still, if this doesn't work, why not install PHP as well--with
> Apache... (Perhaps, there must really be some good reason why not...)

  Yes ;-)

  It connects to 12 different mysql databases and has a few Linux-only
tweaks.

> I'm not sure what was meant by>
>> > A Windows 2000 takes
>> > care of our network internet connectivity
> server?

  I meant our Adsl modem is connected to the Windows 2000 machine, and the
rest of the network use it.

  Anyway, now I am 100% it's a php configuration issue because HTML pages
are served normally. The problem is when I use require() (and similar)
functions. It can't find the files. I've edited php.ini and used .htaccess
to specify the include_path() but no luck yet...

  Still researching!

--
Julio Nobrega
http://gnet.inerciasensorial.com.br