From: "César Aracena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'NoWhErEMan'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 2:17 PM
Subject: RE: [PHP] Automatically send email on special day

This have been very much discussed in this list, and the only logical
way of doing this through PHP would be to have a script that reads the
actual date of the server's system once a day, but that would be just
impossible without having that script (page) reloaded at least once a
day.

I think there are two way of doing this. First, would be to setup a cron
job under unix (which I don't know so I'm guessing here) and second,
which is the easiest, would be to have that script in a page with
refreshing META tags, so it would refresh itself every 24 or 12 hours.

Does this make any sense? C.