[snip]
I asked this question a while ago, and I am still seeking clarification,
I fooled with ereg_replace and they only do a piece of what I want, I
would like to know how to keep only a chunk of text defined between 2
tags let's say, <div> and </div> and ignore everything else, I also have
to search and replace certain tags between, but I know how to do that
with ereg_replace. So can anyone help me echo only what is between the
div tags? Please?
[/snip]

Why not take the the beginning <div>, everything in the middle, and the end
write it out? I didn't see your originl post and don't know if there was
more detail available, but I hope this helps.

Jay

I’m not tense…just terribly, terribly alert

* Texas PHP Developers Conf  Spring 2003                  *
* T Bar M Resort & Conference Center                      *
* New Braunfels, Texas                                    *
* San Antonio Area PHP Developers Group                   *
* Interested? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] *