I'm not very proficient with e-mail configuration, so if someone finds
I'm saying something wrong, don't think twice before correcting it.
AFAIK, you can create an alias typically in /etc/aliases - or
/etc/sendmail/aliases, as I've heard for newer versions of sendmail. In
any case, the file has to be there already because that's where you have
the root/webmaster/postmaster aliases defined.

Add a line reading
stocks:
| /usr/bin/php /path/to/your/script.php

I'm not sure if sendmail should be restarted after this, so you'd better
do it just to make sure.

You'll obviously need root access to do these. After this point, you
don't anymore.

In /path/to/your/script.php, you'll receive the whole e-mail message
from standard input, so you'll have to check out those functions here
http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.commandline.php

Then all you have to do is parse the incoming mail message - I'm sure
you'll be able to google out plenty of functions/classes to do that -
drop me an e-mail if you don't find any and I'll send you mine.

Bogdan