Actually, I DID read the articles before I replied.

If you read it again, the basic problem is not about any "extended SQLServer
functionality"--it's about how ASP works AND how the database server was
configured AND how Window$ works.

Sorry, but the attacks mentioned CANNOT be done on any of the database
servers that I've used. And with PHP, Apache, Linux combination, they just
don't apply.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I really appreciate any security info but
personally I don't think they apply here...

- E

HINT: PHP doesn't use another "'" (single quote) character to escape another
single quote character--it's just basically stupid to do so.

HINT 2: Configure your database server to have, for example, (1) a database
username/password that can only SELECT -- enough for dynamically generated
pages (2) a username/password that can only do INSERT or UPDATE, etc. Why
would I make a username/password for my web pages that can delete important
table or the entire database itself?