Thanks Bob,

Got a 404: File not Found. Checked the ssl_error_log as suggested, and found
a rather interesting entry:

"No such file: /var/www/html/var/www/secure/test.php"

Obviously it's goes to DOCUMENT_ROOT (pre-pending the/var/www/html) and adds
what I've asked for. So, how do I tell it where to look, and not the default
setting?

How am I including them? Well, most of the action occurs from the menu so
it's:

(I've also tried                 /secure/test.php

Any ideas what I'm messing up?

Tioa,
Andre