Ok, thank you.... just one more doubt
Is it threading safe?

For example:
At 13:30:10 [Proccess 1] cliente request index.php
At 13:30:11 [Proccess 1] index.php is putting the content of the querey into
index.xml
At 13:30:12 [Proccess 2]a new client request index.php
At 13:30:13 [Proccess 2]a new instance of index.php is invoked and it starts
to put the content of the query into index.xml, but [Proccess 1] is still
working with index.xml

What happends?