Perhaps not EXACTLY what you're after, but I wrote a small, simple function
to encrypt a string with a key (i'll skip a long note about keeping the key
safe).

Then I send an email with the data encrypted, and decrypt it at the other
end (me) using a decrypt script located on my local server.

It required PHP at both ends, which is a little catch.  If I move it into
client systems, I'll look at a windows GUI to decrypt.

Justin