I am trying to build or find a web FTP client.

I can create a server side FTP app in PHP no problem, but I would like the
user to be able to browse their own file system.  I thought about using
upload functions with PHP FTP functions on the server but I didn't want just
an input box with a browse button on the screen.  I have also search though
JavaScript for FTP functions but I didn't see anything that would really
work. I want it to look like a windows based FTP client a list box on one
site for the user's file system and a list box on the other for the ftp
server.

Does anyone know of a good web FTP program in exists or point me in  the
right direction on how to build one..

Thanks, Mark.