On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 10:29:04AM -0400, Paul Nicholson wrote:
> Hey,
> First of all, you can *not* set the upload size via .htaccess. You have to
> set it in httpd.conf or php.ini. And you need to use php_value instead of
> php_flag.
> <Directory "/dir/">
>    php_value upload_max_filesize 8M
> </Directory>

Actually, that didn't help :)
$_POST and $_FILES is still empty, and the httpd.conf (in the
virtualhost) reads like this;
php_value upload_max_filesize 100M
php_value max_file_size 100M
php_value post_max_size 100M
(tried to apply this both "globally" in the virtualhost and on a specified directory)

..and there's no .htaccess involved anymore.

> btw, this was discussed on the list within this month....read the archives &
> the manual! :)

I've read the manual, and all about the php variables I have to change... just can't
recall reading anything about superglobals beeing emptied out :)
Reading the list archives as we speak ;)

--
Trond Arve Nordheim
 - "This message is ROT13-encrypted twice for extra security."