Hmmm...hadn't thought of that...

I guess I could use that if there's no alternative...

What I really need is the ability to do this:

<tag value="x<y"/>

I'm convinced that there just has to be a way! :)

But thanks though...I'm writing that down now...

Lewis

"Peter J. Schoenster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
3D7FEE06.26058.356643C@localhost">news:3D7FEE06.26058.356643C@localhost...

> On 12 Sep 2002 at 0:13, OrangeHairedBoy wrote:
>
> > Yeah...i should have mentioned I had thought of that...but I really
> > don't want to   :)
> >
> > It just doesn't look right when it's a math expression. Know a permenant
> > solution?
>
> > I want to be able to handle the tag <mytag value="x<y"/>, but the parser
> > keeps telling me that it's not formed correctly (because of the "<" in
> > the quotes).
>
> <mytag>
> <![CDATA[x<y]]>
> </mytag>
>
> But &lt; will most probably be displayed as < in the example the other
person gave you, only the source view shows &lt;