From: "Tony Earnshaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "John Wards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] A mailing list

This is 100% OT, but very quickly said/written:

Stick at Mailman. Or explore alternatives such as ezmlm or Majordomo.
This is custom-written software and one couldn't *possibly* equal it
with a PHP-based approach.

I've implemented Mailman with Exim smtp server for different firms and
customers; there's a complete Exim how to and so on and so on.

Don't know what smtp software you run, or whether you're using procmail
or what, doesn't matter. Stick at Mailman.

Best,

Tony