It really wouldn't be that difficult, would it?

Give it a database name, the program find all the names of the tables,
then loops through them all. It find all the rows for each table (maybe
limit to just text based ones, to be fancy), and makes an sql statement
to call the ereg. To really be feasible, you'd want to use the replace
and regex functions already in MySQL. Only issues you may run into is
the 30 second time limit...

How much will you pay me to write it?? :)

---John Holmes...