>From there the world is your oyster ;)

HTH,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sauron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Getting started with PHP

Hi all

I am brand new to PHP, I have a friend that develops in it and I'm
interested in learning more about it. I am familiar with VB at the moment
and that's about it, but I'm always willing to learn!!

What do I need to get developing using PHP? I want to develop completely on
my machine rather than upload files to a web server. I have W2K installed.

Any help is much appreciated,

Regards,

Steve.